FROM DINING TO DALI
Activities Within Reach
Did you know that St. Pete enjoys an average of 361 days of sunshine
each year? Actually, the "Sunshine City" holds a Guinness World Record
for logging the most consecutive days of sunshine lasting 768 days that began in 1967.
Only minutes from downtown St. Petersburg, you are so close to the
city's quaint shops, numerous museums, waterfront parks, entertainment
and dining choices. Want to hit the beach? The St. Petersburg/Clearwater
area has over 35 miles of white-sand beaches to choose from. Trip
Advisor's #1 beach in the nation. In 2005, famed Fort De Soto Park was
named America's #1 beach. From unique and intriguing to theme park fun,
St. Petersburg offers everyone a full compliment of things to do.
- 7 Golf courses within 10 minutes
- 15 Golf courses within 25 minutes
- St Petersburg's Bayfront Center houses a performing arts complex for theater performances, live music and other entertainment.
- BayWalk, a downtown anchor for entertainment and shopping, contains a 20ft screen movie theater, and is a wonderful mix of restaurants, cafes, bookstores, and upscale retail
- Downtown St. Pete museums include the Florida International Museum, The Museum of Fine Arts,The St. Petersburg Museum of History, The Florida Holocaust Museum, and the world-renowned Salvador Dali Museum.
- Ft. DeSoto park is the largest area park, featuring 900 acres, five interconnected islands
- For more destinations visit St. Petersburg Clearwater website